Whether combined with original research or conducted as a standalone exercise, an effective and rigorous programme of desk research can add immense value. Our experience and sector knowledge means that we are uniquely placed to identify trends and developments in your market.
We might consider undertaking desk research if:
- You would like us to analyse management information relevant to the research project.
- You want to understand what comparative organisations are doing.
- You are interested in finding out about the latest developments and innovations.
- You need to know more about the strategic priorities of your stakeholders.
- You need to set your visitor research within a wider operating context.
Desk research, Scotinformed
- We work closely with you to understand what you need to know. Our research is focussed and tailored to your requirements.
- We are a team of experienced researchers. We know where to go to get the information you need and have access to a wide range of industry sources and publications.
- We understand how to interpret the information and data we access making sure it is user-friendly and insightful.
- Our experience means that we are often able to draw on our own sector knowledge to identify useful comparator organisations – on an international scale.
- Our reports are easy to digest and disseminate, with key findings clearly presented and interpreted with reference to your own strategic goals.
- We will identify the implications of the desk research on other elements of the project, to ensure maximum efficiency and impact